Here at FBCB our Student Life consist of 6th-12th graders. Our church family supports and loves our youth. We want our students to clearly understand our vision for their lives. We are convinced that openly stating our hopes and dreams for them will greatly benefit their growth. During their transitional years in our ministry, we want them to mature spiritually (Eph. 4:13, Heb. 6:1). Our goal is to see them develop into young men and women of godly character.
We have several opportunities to meet during the week:
- Sunday Bible study - 9:30 AM
- Sunday Connection Groups & Basketball - 5:30 - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday JR High & SR High Bible Study - 7:00 PM
We also take several different trips throughout the year:
- Annual Ski trip in January
- Summer camp in July
- JR / SR Cruise in February
- Annual Boys Island camping trip
**Scroll to the bottom to watch our camp videos**
If you have any questions about our Students Ministries please call our director, Webster Rhodes (321) 215-8470 or email him.